Nationwide Transferable Prorated 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty*
Midwest Autoworx offers a three-year/36,000-mile warranty to both Boonville and Columbia drivers. This warranty is the best the automotive industry offers and a testament to the quality and reliability of our auto mechanics’ work. To learn more about the specifics of this warranty, we encourage you to keep reading or contact us at Midwest Autoworx.
Regarding the warranty we offer at Midwest Autoworx, there are few important specifics to keep in mind:
- If the service or repair originally performed by our team and performed at the owner’s expense needs to be corrected within the warranty period, we will correct the defective service or repair. We will also offer a refund of the cost or repair of the faulty service to you if the issue happened during the first 12-months/12,000-miles. If something happened to the original service or part during the extent of 36-months/36,000 miles, the Midwest Autoworx would correct the defective service or repair by either offering a refund to the owner the cost of the defective service or repairing at a prorated present-day rate.
- It is essential to keep in mind that warranty work shall only be performed by the team at Midwest Autoworx and shall only be honored at our auto repair shop.
- Also, this warranty is the only warranty we offer at Midwest Autoworx.
Some exclusions for our warranty include:
- The vehicle has been operated or maintained as specified in the vehicle manufacturer Owner’s Manual.
- The vehicle has been abused, altered outside of original automotive factory specifications, improperly stored, or used for racing or competition of any kind.
- The vehicle has had the odometer removed or tampered with.
- The vehicle that has been altered for high performance.
- The customer wished to use a part of their finding or a salvaged part.
- The customer wished to use a part or material covered by other warranties or services for which the owner was not charged for.
- The vehicle has been altered, misused or improperly maintained, so the vehicle needs to have the service repeated or repaired.
- Incidental or consequential damages occur. For example, if the vehicle loses value, you lose profits or earnings, or you have to pay for substitute transportation or lodging, these occurrences will be excluded from our warranty.
At Midwest Autoworx, we don’t just want you in and out and on your way. We intend to be your go-to auto repair shops in Boonville and Columbia for as long as your vehicle is on the road. With our team on your side, we think that will be for quite a long time. Our auto mechanics can service and repair all makes and models of vehicles, and your vehicle is no different. We are located at 2001 Rangeline Street in Columbia, MO 65202 and 1300 W. Ashley Road in Boonville, MO 65233. Call Midwest Autoworx to learn more about our warranty.